92 (25.9%)
Ok
83 (23.4%)
Bad
16 (4.5%)
Sucks
58 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 354

Author Topic: New Playertype - Prototype. (NOT DED YET)  (Read 33528 times)

how do i make it work? i have already downloaded agile player type and activated both of them but nothing seems to change. PLz tell me how.

So you run really fast, you are imune to falling, you fall, a shockwave erupts, and you can climb up vertical buildings, like the ones in GSF nyc and san andreas by pressing space bar?

I have a problem with it sort of, When ever i jump, run, or land on a building, i loose health, and after a couple of times of running, jumping, and landing on objects, (not players or vehicles) i die. Is this a glitch, or can this be fixed in the mini-game controls?

I have a problem with it sort of, When ever i jump, run, or land on a building, i loose health, and after a couple of times of running, jumping, and landing on objects, (not players or vehicles) i die. Is this a glitch, or can this be fixed in the mini-game controls?
Hum, I think you may be referring to the energy bar, and I believe smashing something higher than the max speed for the shockwave kills you.

how do i make it work? i have already downloaded agile player type and activated both of them but nothing seems to change. PLz tell me how.
What is not working? Have you downloaded the smash projectile/updates?

Hum, I think you may be referring to the energy bar, and I believe smashing something higher than the max speed for the shockwave kills you.
What is not working? Have you downloaded the smash projectile/updates?

Oh ok, thanks. Now i got the concept

I like it, i jsut cant seem to climb buildings, i look up, i hold down the right-hand mouse key, and i keep spressing space bar, but it just jumps really high, and i dont get to my destination

you can do that with out it in a corner...........

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archive/AgilePlayer.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Don't be such a moron :|

you can do that with out it in a corner...........
Wow.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archive/AgilePlayer.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Try it again.

... I got hacked from this...
Edit: I'm trying again... hope it works without getting hacked...
Double Edit: IT WORKED!!!

P.S. I love this player type (bump)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:00:46 PM by Donro98 »

how do you get v16 cuz when i try open it it wont work