92 (25.9%)
Ok
83 (23.4%)
Bad
16 (4.5%)
Sucks
58 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 354

Author Topic: New Playertype - Prototype. (NOT DED YET)  (Read 33404 times)

Heh, cool. Thanks. What all are you thinking of giving it? Left click being a  forward slash, Right click being an elbow slash?
Hmmm, I will have to make it play different animations and differant scripts when a key is pressed, very possible, but hard.
I was thinking that when you hit LMB it goes down and to the right like bushi's macheti, and on RMB it would go up and the player would leap in the way he was looking at the same time.

Hmmm, I will have to make it play different animations and differant scripts when a key is pressed, very possible, but hard.
I was thinking that when you hit LMB it goes down and to the right like bushi's macheti, and on RMB it would go up and the player would leap in the way he was looking at the same time.
That's pretty cool.

:D
Tell me when it's ready. Doesn't even have to have the finished model......This, and GSF's NYC maps are jut a fantastic combo.

GSF's NYC maps are jut a fantastic combo.
I did this for an hour strait, fun never ended.
Dont forget hookshot and grappel! :D
Im going to use the sword as a place holder model for now.

I did this for an hour strait, fun never ended.
Dont forget hookshot and grappel! :D
Im going to use the sword as a place holder model for now.
Hookshot and Grapple?
Links?

Hookshot and Grapple?
Links?
Forgot they havent been re-posted.
Use the archives, im on my laptop so I cant provide a link.

Forgot they havent been re-posted.
Use the archives, im on my laptop so I cant provide a link.
I got them, and I must say, The Grapple, Is kind of a letdown. There's a bit of a delay in the chaing conencting, and it seems kind of hard to play with it in New york. I'm not Spiderman, I can't shoot up into the air, and have it miraculously cling the Clouds......

I got them, and I must say, The Grapple, Is kind of a letdown. There's a bit of a delay in the chaing conencting, and it seems kind of hard to play with it in New york. I'm not Spiderman, I can't shoot up into the air, and have it miraculously cling the Clouds......
GTrue.
BUT ANYWAI!!!!
You can cling to the walls instead of using grrapple :DDDDD

Would this make it onto RTB?

Bargain bin, most likely.

I prefer this than the agile playertype.

Bargain bin, most likely.
Yea, it is my 3rd add-on but meh.
I prefer this than the agile playertype.
:D