92 (25.9%)
Ok
83 (23.4%)
Bad
16 (4.5%)
Sucks
58 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 354

Author Topic: New Playertype - Prototype. (NOT DED YET)  (Read 33410 times)

>:D you can trample unsuspecting noobs from behind and for a split second they are like "ASJALDJWOALJSLDAJDAIOSJ HAX"

>:D you can trample unsuspecting noobs from behind and for a split second they are like "ASJALDJWOALJSLDAJDAIOSJ HAX"
LOL

Just include the projectile in the folder, It will save us a unnecessary download.

do i have to download all the things for this to work ?

and i cant use upload.com >:(

do i have to download all the things for this to work ?

Yes, you need to download the second link for the smash radius' projectile to work.

i was on robotrons server and was doing this one and i wanted this,so i came here

:cookieMonster:

i was on robotrons server and was doing this one and i wanted this,so i came here

:cookieMonster:
Whoa! 3 Month bump!
but thanks becuase I didnt want to do it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:21:13 PM by Yogurt Man »

um, can you make the climbing easier? like just press space space space space to climb

um, can you make the climbing easier? like just press space space space space to climb
I got the scrpt from M's agile playertype, I dont know how to edit it.

are you still working on the whole mod?

are you still working on the whole mod?
Yeah, I want updates on that. Blades, Claws...That kind of thing.

I was thinking of having an absorb feature. Perhaps charge an attack for long enough, and it will play a sound or something and when you hit someone, they insta-die, but have it so that the other people can tell you're about to absorb them. It would be way too overpowered if not.

Prototype is just a giant copy of InFamous. But besides that, this is good.
infamous was made after Prototype

I'll just apply this to some of my bots at my server, and then I believe we have:

A: Chaos
B: Minigame
C: SPARTAAA!
D: All of the above.

Correct answer is D. xD

I'll just apply this to some of my bots at my server, and then I believe we have:

A: Chaos
B: Minigame
C: SPARTAAA!
D: All of the above.

Correct answer is D. xD
and that is related to this topic how?