Poll

Should he be being all stupid and all that at his age?

Yes
10 (71.4%)
No
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Porto's real life picture!  (Read 3142 times)

I was talking to him on WLM (Windows Live Messenger). Some of you THC friends (no not the account the clan) may already know.

So that's how old this stupid cigarette is, claiming spots as his own, getting me decopped, and worst of all, creating a stupid loving clan that ruins the whole game. Yes it's disbanded but their still doing all this.

Anyone got a real picture of Lub?

EDIT: 13 views, no replies. Come on guys!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:02:57 AM by GreenBH »

Your mad based on personal problems with him.  I agree with you he's an starfish to an extent, but a necessary starfish.  If you really cared, you'd make a rival clan or group to compete with his ideals of scamming and tricking.

Your mad based on personal problems with him.  I agree with you he's an starfish to an extent, but a necessary starfish.  If you really cared, you'd make a rival clan or group to compete with his ideals of scamming and tricking.

We did. It's called BH (BlockHead)

Your clan's presence in the game is invisible.  Get more members.

Ok, now you're acting like a child enthusiast.

Older than you  :cookieMonster:

I don't understand. What exactly are these photos for?

I don't understand. What exactly are these photos for?
He's just hating on Porto, trying to get sympathy because he was tricked by them.

He does realise that he is infact ruining his own rep faster than he is ruining ours?

I doubt that's Porto. But if it is, he looks like a gigantic friend.

So that's how old this stupid cigarette is, claiming spots as his own, getting me decopped, and worst of all, creating a stupid loving clan that ruins the whole game.

I laugh at people like you, who think the game is there for playing.

Age of Time, if it were a forum thread, got derailed a long-ass time ago. Now it's just for screwing around.

You are creep'ing now...
And at the age of Ten...