38 (48.7%)
Whatever.
6 (7.7%)
Bleh.
6 (7.7%)
BOOO! D:
6 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: The Jumps v1  (Read 11620 times)

Thanks, look for the build and v2 soon.

Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmtozywndz

Thank you for the link ive been looking for it for a long time.

Thank you for the link ive been looking for it for a long time.

Hey i downloaded it but when i went to start a level and select addons for the server it wasnt there so i looked in my add ons folder and it was there in the part where all my downloaded ones are not in the top so i dont know if its an issue or what maybe you know whats wrong? Thnx

There should be a file folder titled: Vehicle_CobraAttackHelicopter .  No .zip file however. 
Located in the file folder should be a .dts file titled: cobra3

That's all there is.  If it's another problem then I suggest posting it on the help section. 

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

COOKIES

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:27:14 PM by Wesley Williams »

Uber.

Offtopic: Howda get that weapon to be attached to your back?

.. Gcat firearms script ataches it to the back.. realy you post just to ask that.

hey you just posted just to say that.  :\ 

IT reminds me of the runs

IT reminds me of the runs

Yeah I've had the runs a couple times too.