Author Topic: Wish Granted, but...  (Read 517897 times)

Wish granted, but your coat makes you 1000000 degrees hot and you die.

I wish i could find a blockland nuke addon that wasn't cheesy. ( :cookieMonster: :cookie:)

Wish granted, but you nuke someone in a mini-game and your computer blows up after crashing.

I wish to wish for a wish.

Wish granted, but that wish for a wish will give you a fish and a dish and you'll wish you wish wasn't a fish on a dish wish.

I wish unicorns were real.

Granted, but they stab you with they're horns and die off.

I wish i had a lawer

404: What's a lawer?

I wish I had Windows 7 in the mailbox right now.

Granted, but it short circuts and blows up

i wish i had a cookie

Granted, here;
 :cookieMonster:
Damn! :[

I wish I had 3 more wishes

Wish granted, but I cannot send food in the mail.

I wish I had a super-awesome-brand-new-mobile-phone-with-lots-of-new-features-like impregnating women, smoking cigars, firing a gun, can control the hubble telescope, do my homework, get a girlfriend, fry an egg, eat some chocolate, suck some richard, lick some pusillanimous individual, smoke some durgs, grow bananas, get it right the first time, eat some french people, kill some handicaps, hide from your parents, jizz in a public bathroom, eat some grapes and jizz, can do a jigsaw puzzle, can be an x-ray, do my suspension work, play some music, love some angels, get lucky ;), talk to animals, post a thread, love your best friends, watch TV, burst bubble wrap with you, cry like a baby, download mozilla firefox, play tf2, talk to badspot with you, do your handwriting, come home after 3 years seperation, stay in a motel, sail through the 7 seas, blow a breeze, control storms, hold your hand, be where you have, sing like jason mraz, kick a ball, hum really nicely, look through a window, feel feelings like a real person, beat some drumsticks, eat chicken, create an awesome beat, go to the arctic, pet monkeys, breed cats, kick your dog for not buying it, trick people into buying it, run away if it's unhappy, sleep in a city that never wakes up, be enraged by the way that the emporers where trapped in their cage, be such a fugitive but not know what it's running from, ask people for a sleep over, buy a tent, lose interest, be mortal and immortal at the same time, play guitar and that can play blockland.

wish granted, but it explodeds

I WISH FOR PUDDING (vanilla plz)

Wish granted, but you get chocolate instead.

I wish for the Internet to be inherited byme

Wish granted, but it falls on you and breaks every bone.

I wish Forn2 would come up with better wish granteds.

Granted, but then he wishes for more pudding

i wish i had 1 gagillion doollars

Wish granted, but your wish asploded.

I wish that I would find a good avatar some day.

Granted, but you got banned for it.

I wish I had that one thing...

Wish granted, but you don't get the right thing because you didn't specify.

I wish everyone here had plushies of their blockheads. :3