Author Topic: RPG-7 Error  (Read 1670 times)

I have fully downloaded both the RPG-7, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=92010.0 and http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=88675.0

I join a few servers, and many times I will get

Connection error: ProjectileData::load: Couldn't load shape "Add-Ons/weapon_rpg7/RPG7Projectile.dts".
Issuing Disconnect packet.

Why would I be getting a load error if I have already gotten the add-ons?

This is a problem with the server you were connecting to, or you have an outdated version of the Add-On.

And I do have the latest versions, but I can't do anything to make the host of that server get the update so there will be a match.

They might share datablock names and cause conflictions.
Try deleting the original RPG-7 (GCat's stuff is awesome), and see what happens then.

They might share datablock names and cause conflictions.
Try deleting the original RPG-7 (GCat's stuff is awesome), and see what happens then.

Done.

I'll have to try joining a server I know had this problem, Mags is crashed and that was the most recent encounter.

It's still happening, this time in Boba Fett's Zombie Trench Defense. -_-

Could there be different versions for RTB and BL?

UNINSTALL THE THING duh >_>
and you had to make that stupid comment and bump the topic why?

Same thing happens to me and i have the mosted dated version.
I tried reinstalling BL but i still get that error.

This is odd. I have both but never get that error. i like both because gravity cat's has a reload animation, and is stronger, But the other Can fire faster. i can't really solve the problem, But it might be from a hack, virus, or spyware. i would advise to scan blockland with your anti-virus program, cause i know a few people on blockland that can hack.

Best thing to do for now, disable Download Explosions and Download Projectiles

Blinder's right. That fixed it for me. It also works for the weapon_Bombs error too.

Best thing to do for now, disable Download Explosions and Download Projectiles

What does that do, exactly? Will I not be able to see the explosions from those weapons ingame?