Author Topic: Crosshairs that don't suck (Now with 2 crosshairs!)  (Read 12922 times)

I'm... Slightly confused.
Unless I am seeing this crosshair wrong, it looks... Terrible.

But everybody else seems to think it is amazing so I am thinking that I am probably seeing it wrong.
Either that or it's a great big joke that I don't get.

I'm... Slightly confused.
Unless I am seeing this crosshair wrong, it looks... Terrible.

But everybody else seems to think it is amazing so I am thinking that I am probably seeing it wrong.
Either that or it's a great big joke that I don't get.

Here's why it doesn't suck:

This specially designed crosshair is always visible, which can be a life saver in a DM.
This is due to having a black outline around a white crosshair, just like the default one.

However, it doesn't get in the way of your shooting despite it's high visibility.
It's not horribly large or overdone. It's a rather simple crosshair and add that with the above and you got yourself a nice crosshair.

This crosshair sucks.
A crosshair that doesn't suck

I like my current one too

I like simple and clear defiantly one of the best i've seen.

Here's why it doesn't suck:
This is due to having a black outline around a white crosshair, just like the default one.
It's not horribly large or overdone. It's a rather simple crosshair and add that with the above and you got yourself a nice crosshair.
Aaaah.
Now I see where I went wrong, I was looking at the picture of the bricks thinking that was part of the crosshair.
:S

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot.

hamph hamph that is pretty cool  :cookie:

You should make a german reticle like this.

I like mine better =D

:cookieMonster:

tattadadaa, a way to steal customers >=DDD cookiemonsterlink <3333

I like mine better =D

:cookieMonster:

tattadadaa, a way to steal customers >=DDD cookiemonsterlink <3333

no