Author Topic: Crosshairs that don't suck (Now with 2 crosshairs!)  (Read 12923 times)

Found it again (reinstalled and lost it :O)

This is great,

:cookieMonster:

You think THAT'S better than THIS one? This is a full remake, yours is a simple edit.

I have to say EPIC WIN. Then i also haz to say EPIC WIN FAIL.
This is great for reasons like making a more REALISTIC gaming crosshair.
This is BAD for reasons such as a crosshair COPIED from MANY games.
Also bad for these reasons:
                                               1.Not exactly a hard to make crosshair.
                                                 2.Somewhat dull.
                                                   3.P.O.I.N.T.L.E.S.S
Make a non-copied crosshair that totally says "blockbuilder's crosshair" on it. not litteraly saying that though. lol

This is BAD for reasons such as a crosshair COPIED from MANY games.
Who cares if it's 'from another game'. Those 'other games' obviously don't feel ashamed from using it. Want to know why? Because it's a simple crosshair. Crosshairs are supposed to be simple. With something that simple, there isn't much variety.
Also bad for these reasons:
                                               1.Not exactly a hard to make crosshair.
                                                 2.Somewhat dull.
                                                   3.P.O.I.N.T.L.E.S.S
1. How does this make it bad? Sandwiches are easy to make and they don't automatically taste like ass.
2. It's a crosshair. Would you like to aim with rainbow spikes all over and excessive designs pretty well blocking your sight?
3. It does have a point. Infact, the point is right in the middle.

Who cares if it's 'from another game'. Those 'other games' obviously don't feel ashamed from using it. Want to know why? Because it's a simple crosshair. Crosshairs are supposed to be simple. With something that simple, there isn't much variety.1. How does this make it bad? Sandwiches are easy to make and they don't automatically taste like ass.
2. It's a crosshair. Would you like to aim with rainbow spikes all over and excessive designs pretty well blocking your sight?
3. It does have a point. Infact, the point is right in the middle.
Sigh by point i mean whats the use of this? It takes 5 minutes to make. WASTE OF MEMORY.

MY CROSSHAIR IS NOT WORKIN
WTF

MY CROSSHAIR IS NOT WORKIN
WTF
R-TARD Read the directions it does work. Let me guess. you put it in Add-on's folder?
     But still... Some times download DOES fail.

Nice, I am downloading this.

R-TARD Read the directions it does work. Let me guess. you put it in Add-on's folder?
     But still... Some times download DOES fail.
Lets see YOU make a crosshair that doesn't suck.

Happy?
That sucks.
1 dark color, no bright colors. Would be hard to aim when you're in a dark area.
Too cluttered in the center. You cannot even see the object you're pointing at.

Sigh by point i mean whats the use of this? It takes 5 minutes to make. WASTE OF MEMORY.
Sandwiches take less.
Waste of what memory? 2.96 KB? OH NO!

Sandwiches take less.
I take about a half a hour to make one sandwich. :cookieMonster:

No seriously, this is a good crosshair.

I know i cannot make a crosshair. Well EVERYONE can. But as soon as i open paint or any editing software i get a  :cookie: So... no thank you.   cigarette