Author Topic: Medieval Representation (MR) ~Always Accepting Apps~  (Read 1283 times)

Medieval Representation

Hai, I've been doing a lot of medieval (Castle etc.) actions, and I thought that people might enjoy doing stuff like this too. This clan is like a Medieval Roleplay. We make maps, sometimes add-ons, and possible RP Servers. (Most of our clan RPs alone.) Like I said, it's like a Medieval Roleplay, so the membership names will be like so. All the info of members and how to join is below;

Applications

To join this clan, make any medieval-like object as in builds, maps, or add-ons and submit it to the Gallery or PM me. If you submit it to the gallery, be sure to have MR App. in the title somewhere. It's that simple.

Here is a pic of the WIP Castle. The stuff on the pic was built by GraDient also known as Ninjaman, and LegoPepper. (me)

Member Info.

Peasants/Regular Members

Knights/Builders

Tylerman ID 9254
FgD ID 5722

Magicians/Eventers

King

Ninjaman, also known as Gradient. ID 9652

Emperor

LegoPepper (Me.) ID 3763

Blacklist

---

P.S. If the Emperor is not here, then the King is in charge.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:08:40 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

Good luck. you might need this.  :cookie:

Good luck with this clan, idea for the 'Blacklist'.. The Banished

I wish I could join but I have the demo mode of blockland :(

Attention: I have [MR] Application Servers up sometimes, so if you want to quick-app, do it there.