Author Topic: Physics Help  (Read 2286 times)

Fluid dynamics, anyone?

A water tank has a a hole in its side of area 0.0000031 m2 a height 7.3 m above the table and height h m from the top of the tank. Water is added to the tank to keep the water level constant. A container placed on the table collects 0.00081 m3 of water in 1.3 minutes.

How far below the surface of the tank is the hole?

I'm not going to do your homework buddy

Somebody telling you the answer isn't going to help you learn how to figure it out for yourself.

Its called help? You know, showing the steps so I can figure out others? Don't hurt yourself, I know its a hard topic to grasp.  But I did manage to get v=SQRT2g(h1-h2) then substitute into P(ro)AVT=flowrate, but I keep getting 7.3.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 01:32:56 PM by FlyGuy45 »

When the forget would you need to know this in life?

the physical structure imminent existence would no longer exists and leaving it o-

*vv45689 Has crashed we will now reload*

Its called help? You know, showing the steps so I can figure out others? Don't hurt yourself, I know its a hard topic to grasp.

Sarcastic attitudes aren't how you ask for help. Also, I'm not in physics class. I don't claim to know this stuff. Maybe you should pay better attention in class and you would know how to do it yourself instead of having to asking for answers.

Sarcastic attitudes aren't how you ask for help. Also, I'm not in physics class. I don't claim to know this stuff. Maybe you should pay better attention in class and you would know how to do it yourself instead of having to asking for answers.

Being a douchebag doesn't help either. Since you are unable to help, you should have just passed over this topic.

I'd help if I knew Physics, but I don't :(
STFU NEWB.

I'd suggest asking on Yahoo Answers, it helped me in the past.

Being a douchebag doesn't help either. Since you are unable to help, you should have just passed over this topic.

I was trying to say you should work on figuring it out yourself, it will help you understand it better if you can solve it on your own. You didn't have to cop a stuffty attitude.

*vv45689 has reloaded*
100%
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I do agree search the interwebs!

I was trying to say you should work on figuring it out yourself, it will help you understand it better if you can solve it on your own. You didn't have to cop a stuffty attitude.

If you read my edited post, you will see what I managed to accomplish. But, why read the thread?

Somebody telling you the answer isn't going to help you learn how to figure it out for yourself.

Haha, you don't have a loving clue what he said and how to solve it. I'm not saying I know, but you shouldn't cover it up with your "help your self" bullstuff.