Author Topic: Knightmen's Crusie liner  (Read 8069 times)

Alright...what? Now I asked my 7 year old brother to review it, he understood most of it (except the words he didn't know) to prove my point. Go back to second grade please.

I am finished with chatting with you, this isn't either of our thread so stop posting get get on with your life. Now to put the thread back on topic.

(As what I said in my previous post) Fix the stairs and make it more modern, as for everything else it looks fine.

No, I don't think I will. Now you seem to just be getting arrogant as well as your continued ignorance. It seems you also can't accept the fact you don't want to be wrong.

But whatever, I'm through trying to teach you logic. Your are obviously to thick headed and arrogant to listen to anyone else but yourself. Continue living in your cesspool of ignorance.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 02:28:59 PM by Destroyer »

lol@destroyerbeingahypocrite

I say no.

Reasons:
  • props
  • I don't like the stairs.
  • And I am positive I saw something like this on someone else's server. It may have been yours, but I'm not sure.

LMAO I'm being ignorant and arrogant says the person who won't stop posting! xD

I try to end it but Nooo he doesn't think he will, he thinks he will keep the thread off topic like a ignorant fool...please stop posting and ruining this thread's purpose.

Anyhow why hasn't the maker of this thread posted and keeping us updated on any progress he has made with this?

LMAO I'm being ignorant and arrogant says the person who won't stop posting! xD

I try to end it but Nooo he doesn't think he will, he thinks he will keep the thread off topic like a ignorant fool...please stop posting and ruining this thread's purpose.

You say I should stop posting, why don't you? The "stop posting" thing cuts both ways. Its funny how you also said you were done chatting with me, but the second I make a comeback you are still here responding. Hypocritical much.

lol@destroyerbeingahypocrite

How so? I don't know what your vendetta is against me, but I personally would not cut you out of the arrogance wagon. Of course I suppose it is in your nature to mindlessly jump into arguments between wto people and blindly defend the person, as I have seen you do it so many times before.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:09:00 PM by Destroyer »

I'm posting because you won't I haven't seen you try to stop it in any way possible, unlike you I have, also you are a hypocrite because you are the one being arrogant and ignorant and calling me it when I'm trying to STOP the fight.

So you have two options either 1 take the ignorant way with stupidity and keep posting back or take the smart way to stop this fight and simply stop posting and keep the thread back on topic.

To the thread maker: Do you mind updating us?

I'm posting because you won't I haven't seen you try to stop it in any way possible, unlike you I have, also you are a hypocrite because you are the one being arrogant and ignorant and calling me it when I'm trying to STOP the fight.

So you have two options either 1 take the ignorant way with stupidity and keep posting back or take the smart way to stop this fight and simply stop posting and keep the thread back on topic.

To the thread maker: Do you mind updating us?

The reason for my continued posting is simply all human nature, when we are challenged, we fight back. If you try to deny this you would be lying. I say this to everyone I get into arguments with, "If you stop the argument, I'm more then happy to stop". And of course Wizard's stupid comments don't help much.

I say no.

Reasons:
  • props
  • I don't like the stairs.
  • And I am positive I saw something like this on someone else's server. It may have been yours, but I'm not sure.
It could have been my sever but I built the ship.

Did you change the stairs yet? They look like they were just thrown together.

@destroyer: Do you get enjoyment out of fights somehow? Because if you haven't noticed even our fight went off topic..so I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish..can you stop posting and literally RUINING the thread? Even though I am posting this I STILL AM ON TOPIC BY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BUILD.

@destroyer: Do you get enjoyment out of fights somehow? Because if you haven't noticed even our fight went off topic..so I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish..can you stop posting and literally RUINING the thread? Even though I am posting this I STILL AM ON TOPIC BY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BUILD.

I would like to know just what the forget the problem is with your brain.

I posted trying to end this loving fight, you seem to be one who has to get the last word. I posted saying if you wanted to end it, we could. You didn't even have to respond to that, but you did. I was perfectly fine with leaving it at then then you appear with this accusation saying I like fights even though I'm trying to end the loving thing.

I'm not ruining the thread, you has successfully accomplished that yourself. Multiple times all you had to do was to stop acknowledging my posts, but you didn't. You had to dwell in the fantasy you won the fight, that you had to get the last word in. And your last word was always an insult towards me. Prompting more of a fight.

I am not the one who needs to stop posting, so stop saying that. You need to grow a loving brain large enough to realize my last post was attempting to end this battle. So why don't you attempt to stop being so hypocritical and think before you throw out wild accusations prompting more of a battle you loving idiot.

Oh, and since I know you will be responding to this as it is in your nature. Just PM me with your comeback. That will solve this whole "ruining the thread" issue. That is, if you can take not getting the last word in.

Alright thank you.

Now back to the actual topic.

Is there a pool on this ship?

-snip-

Their you go sport.

With all the ruckus I don't think I ever stated my opinion on this build.

I really, really, like the lobby for some reason. It looks stunning. The rest of the interior isn't to shabby itself.

The exterior could use some work. I think for the bow you should try making it is more like a half circle shape rather then a triangular shape. For the windows on the exterior, I think it would look better if you made those openings circular rather than triangular.

I like it, the chairs are a bit boxed in that dining area. I enjoy it and hope to see more builds from you in the future.

9.5/10

Their you go sport.

With all the ruckus I don't think I ever stated my opinion on this build.

I really, really, like the lobby for some reason. It looks stunning. The rest of the interior isn't to shabby itself.

The exterior could use some work. I think for the bow you should try making it is more like a half circle shape rather then a triangular shape. For the windows on the exterior, I think it would look better if you made those openings circular rather than triangular.
Yea I just couldnt get the windows to look right but I tried my best.

I like it, the chairs are a bit boxed in that dining area. I enjoy it and hope to see more builds from you in the future.

9.5/10
Thanks and im making a build a new app for this clan and try again so it would probly be up today or tommorow.

Interior eye love

Edit after skim topic: Save pl0x?