Author Topic: FPS Realistic Player  (Read 10337 times)

Which is why today's kids can't play a game like DoD:S properly.

DoD:S isn't even a realistic game, try Arma.

Realistic is more of an 'overpowered' type of thing in this game. Seriously, in real life you can be killed by a single bullet so stop saying that the weapons with this player type would seem overpowered.
Tell that to Epic Games. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

Good job, Dling.
Also, First Post
OKay people get banned for saying first post so stop bieng noobish

OKay people get banned for saying first post so stop bieng noobish
Ah, the sweet smell of Irony.

Yeah, if you even know what Irony means.

Also people, stop bitching about realism. If you got shot to the arm by an AK-47 irl, you wouldn't have the arm anymore.

If you get shot to the leg, have fun trying to move. Also, who the hell wants to do realistic surgery or medicing in a game?

*5 minutes after clicking the link*

WTF IS WRONG WITH FILEFRONT?

Yeah, if you even know what Irony means.

Also people, stop bitching about realism. If you got shot to the arm by an AK-47 irl, you wouldn't have the arm anymore.

If you get shot to the leg, have fun trying to move. Also, who the hell wants to do realistic surgery or medicing in a game?
I do.

*bump* HAHA Well, 9/10 overall nice job if your trying to make a realistic player...health is 20 or keep 80 and just make like oh i shot him in arm -20 health (-1 hp per second) cannot hold gun (unless in left hand)
 Oh i shot him in his back -35 health (-2 health per second) and paralized for 5 seconds
  Oh i shot him in head Instant kill
    Oh bam in the tummy -60 health (-3 health per second) walkspeed down to 30
      Oh in the leg -12 health (-1 health per second) walkspeed down to 15
        Oh yeah, IM GOOD

*bump* HAHA Well, 9/10 overall nice job if your trying to make a realistic player...health is 20 or keep 80 and just make like oh i shot him in arm -20 health (-1 hp per second) cannot hold gun (unless in left hand)
 Oh i shot him in his back -35 health (-2 health per second) and paralized for 5 seconds
        Oh yeah, IM GOOD
Ideas should be presented differently.

Sounds like you're doing it while someone reads it.

Needs a bleed effect if you get shot. Such as -1 Health each 3 seconds,unless you get an (Insert item that heals here) and the bleeding stops until you get shot or damaged again. And cant forget HAPPY PILLS! :D

Needs a bleed effect if you get shot. Such as -1 Health each 3 seconds,unless you get an (Insert item that heals here) and the bleeding stops until you get shot or damaged again. And cant forget HAPPY PILLS! :D
Kanew thats basically what i said but i said more and its 1 second = -1 health thx for reposting part of what i said?

He means like the weapons were already designed to deal that much damage in the first place, and having only 80 health instead of 100 would make some weapons seem overpowered rather than more realistic.

Realistically, weapons like a common pistol can kill in 3 shots... Not overpowered for this.

Realistic is more of an 'overpowered' type of thing in this game. Seriously, in real life you can be killed by a single bullet so stop saying that the weapons with this player type would seem overpowered.

That too,

Oh yeah, IM GOOD

Goood idea.