Author Topic: WTF should I build? If the build is in gallery you get credit.  (Read 4233 times)

Im in desprate need of ideas for builds.  Tell me ideas people! Oh and if my build goes in gallery you will be in credits for idea!

So, give me your ideas people :D


Build a house based off of San Francisco side houses, those am cool.
Like this:

Space ship: No thanks, I have built a ton of thm :3  Thanks for your idea though :D
Houses in California: Possibly, its in consideration :3

Keep the ideas a'comin'.  And thanks for no arguments :D

You should build a large mountain side pass with loads of secret entrances into the Mountain through chambers and such. That would be really, really awesome.
And by Mountain, I mean building it yourself, not using Slopes or another Map.
Also, you don't need to build like the whole mountain. Just really what looks like the side of a mountain and then little tunnels leading inside, so you don't even have to have the whole mountain full. It could just be a hollow casing.

Damn... now I want to build it. :/

-snip-
I did this before, but it was half-assed.

And now I want to do it again. :c

I did this before, but it was half-assed.

And now I want to do it again. :c
I give you my answer.

Lately I've been wanting to build Cliffhanger from MW2...


The 7 (Modern) Wonders of The World.

A red panda statue.
Enough with the red pandas, Wynd_Fox should be the only one allowed to suggest them.

How about a laser tag arena.

<grin>

Build a barracks and 5 bots come out every 5 minutes.