Author Topic: Oh my loving god, I hate the .zip system  (Read 1083 times)

I just did an ass load of work on a new map, but I saved it to the .zip instead of saving it to base and dragging and dropping like a forgetful forgetass. When I exited BL to put in a few textures I wanted to use and loaded back up, EVERYTHING I loving DID WAS GONE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SAVE TO THE .ZIP CORRECTLY. Now I have to do all of that god damn work AGAIN.

Anyone else have this happen?

I just did an ass load of work on a new map, but I saved it to the .zip instead of saving it to base and dragging and dropping like a forgetful forgetass. When I exited BL to put in a few textures I wanted to use and loaded back up, EVERYTHING I loving DID WAS GONE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SAVE TO THE .ZIP CORRECTLY. Now I have to do all of that god damn work AGAIN.

No. But that sucks.

No, because I don't think it's even possible to save something directly to a zip on my computer.

Try the folder with the zip's name.

No.
Because I don't think it's even possible to save something directly to a zip on my computer.

No, because I don't think it's even possible to save something directly to a zip on my computer.

I believe you could use folders like Map_thismap in add-ons and then zip it when you're done.

I wasn't saying it's possible, I was saying how pissed off I was that it's not. Read next time.

That sucks.

ANTI FWOOSH BROS UNITE.

Why would anyone ever try and save to a zip? All Blockland does is think the zips are folders, so just make everything you do in folders and only zip it if you need to release it.

Fwoosh is dead.
We're still anti fwoosh in case it decides to come back alive.

I wasn't saying it's possible, I was saying how pissed off I was that it's not. Read next time.

I saved it to the .zip instead of saving it to base

IT DOESN'T SAVE TO THE .ZIP CORRECTLY

That's not how I interpreted this, but sure why not.

Why would anyone ever try and save to a zip? All Blockland does is think the zips are folders, so just make everything you do in folders and only zip it if you need to release it.

a forgetful forgetass.