1 (0.9%)
4 (3.4%)
4 (3.4%)
3 (2.6%)
1 (0.9%)
7 (6%)
54 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 243595 times)

Two reasons for new thread.

1) The old one is waaaay to old to bring back up

2) New update came out today :D

Basically entrepreneur  My Gun is a dress-up game except instead of characters from flash movies and cartoons, it's guns.

Link.

CONTEST:
Voting today!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:51:22 PM by Sirrus »

Do you think they ever will make you pay for it?

Do you think they ever will make you pay for it?
I wouldn't mind paying for it if it was a desktop app and had waaay more parts and functionality.

I wouldn't mind paying for it if it was a desktop app and had waaay more parts and functionality.
Yeah, but if it was the same old thing or hardly any change and it costed like $20.00 than I probably wouldn't get it

needs more ACOG scopes and laser sights.

-snip-

That gun looks like its made to please a large audience with all those scopes.

The only thing I don't like about it at this point is the lack of ability to zoom and the huge annoying watermark. At least the watermark doesn't cover the gun itself, if you wanted to edit it out.

Edit: Watermark is only when you're building it. If you save it as a jpeg, it's the same format as the first version.

Edit: First gun w/ new system. I love the disjointed receivers, it's really versatile.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:33:40 AM by Sirrus »

The only thing I don't like about it at this point is the lack of ability to zoom and the huge annoying watermark. At least the watermark doesn't cover the gun itself, if you wanted to edit it out.

Edit: Watermark is only when you're building it. If you save it as a jpeg, it's the same format as the first version.

Edit: First gun w/ new system. I love the disjointed receivers, it's really versatile.

looks like a Barret .50 Cal :o

nicely done :)

-sneep-

Bitches don't know about my tacticool.

also bump

Here's my first gun Iv'e made on it that doesn't already exist. Already built an AK47 on there.

What watermark!? D:

Its Awesome. Spec Ops Anyone?

All you did was put a silencer on an XM8.

These I made using the old system, quite a while ago.

No idea what to call it. Maybe EN-105 lol.

AK-10