Author Topic: GreenBH and Tyler66- Both of you just need to shut the forget up  (Read 6187 times)

Tyler66 thinks he's always right, and GreenBH can't stand to see the word "no" to his demands.

Tyler66 thinks he's always right, and GreenBH can't stand to see the word "no" to his demands.

sorry for Double post, but I cant edit--
anyway, I take and I dont take tyler66's side, since it WAS his mod, and GreenBH made a post in Suggestions and Requests, but then again he waved the script that greenbh had an idea for in his face, so that was kind of wrong...

Ok one thing- That topic was a survay, not a topic saying "He sucks" It was words typed for people to pick off of. I picked some words and I picked some words GreenBH would say then I got some words about both of us on Blockland forums.

Tyler66 and GreenBH should die in real life!!11

Ok one thing- That topic was a survay, not a topic saying "He sucks" It was words typed for people to pick off of. I picked some words and I picked some words GreenBH would say then I got some words about both of us on Blockland forums.

True, if the voters all voted the right things, GreenBH would stop this useless war.

Tyler66 and GreenBH should die in real life!!11
Ok.......But this whole "war" started when I was hosting the pokeball mod and GreenBH enterd. Only thing is GreenBH can stop this, not me. (I wish I could, just cant.)

True, if the voters all voted the right things, GreenBH would stop this useless war.
Do you actually believe this?

Ok.......But this whole "war" started when I was hosting the pokeball mod and GreenBH enterd. Only thing is GreenBH can stop this, not me. (I wish I could, just cant.)
You can stop it by shutting the forget up.
Ban GreenBH, Ignore him.

Do you actually believe this?
Yes cause your involved to. -.-

Destroyer, it was about time someone did this.  Thank you.

I think they both should be banned, they over use Drama, and make a thousand threads a week

I think they both should be banned, they over use Drama, and make a thousand threads a week

Welcome to just about every person who creates drama topics.

Welcome to just about every person who creates drama topics.
??

I create drama topics like, every 2 months.