Author Topic: What are your phobias?  (Read 7433 times)

The NES replacing the PS3 :cookieMonster:

That would be fricken awesome. No wait. it wouldnt. The nintendo 64 replacing it would be fricken awesome :D

I love spiders. Especially when they're the non-biters, you find a nest and place your finger in it, the babies will all crawl on your arm and it feels so cool :D

I just have a phobia of Wasps, I guess, they just look so sinister. There eyes. Spiders have funny eyes, like 8 of them, and they are all wide and funny looking.

What do you think looks worse?

or

?

I love spiders. Especially when they're the non-biters, you find a nest and place your finger in it, the babies will all crawl on your arm and it feels so cool :D
Ew.

Having a kidney stone. The good thing about it is that it doesn't hurt when you pee it out, but it hurts when it travels from the kidneys to the bladder. One nurse said it hurts more than giving birth. They strike around 30-50 years of age.

Baby spiders everywhere ahhh. I just don't want them in my bed.

I is scared of heights.
im scared of lots of little spiders more than i am of one big spider.
but i have to live with them considering black widows live in my backyard >.>

Trypanophobia.

Pretty much fear of needles / injections.

I an DEATHLY afraid of snakes. I refuse to be in the same room as one.
forget, I'm such a pusillanimous individual. -_-

Having a kidney stone. The good thing about it is that it doesn't hurt when you pee it out, but it hurts when it travels from the kidneys to the bladder. One nurse said it hurts more than giving birth. They strike around 30-50 years of age.

i hope i fall in a coma during that period ._.

Grass loving hopper phobia

Im claustrophobic, thinking about getting stuck in a small space just makes me shive. Im not afraid of heights though, infact I love being able to look down and see everything smaller than it usually is.

im afraid of spiders yet i smashed one with my finger
im afraid of heights (a little bit) yet i want to go on a plane
im claustraphobic (slightly) but i squeeze thru anything to get what i need

Mine is not much of a phobia.

I'm afraid of the medicine Ibuprofan<however you spell this.

Hornets

And wasp

At my school there are mud daubers ( a type of wasp ) in the AIR VENTS. and all around the school

Mud dauber nest

Mud dauber

Just look at those scary loving things!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:02:55 AM by killer5000 »

-stingsnip-
my old house had poorly made windows and those bees and stuff kept flying into my room :(

I fear not being able to fear. Oh and black people.