Author Topic: Lets all sing a song!  (Read 16503 times)

BEAT IT BEAT IT NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED!

Santa clause is hunting you down!

lol the song failed!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: sONG EATER!!

Out. now.

HARDER, BETTER, FasteR, STRONGER

They see me rollin,
They hatin...

Around the world, around the world, around the world,  around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world

Around the world, around the world, around the world,  around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world

Hello mah baby, hello mah honey,
Hello mah rag time gal!
Send me a kiss by wire, baby my heart's on fire
If you refuse me, honey you lose me,
Then you'll be left alone oh baby,
Telephone, and tell me I'm your all!

You Would Not Believe Your Eyes
If Ten Million Fireflies
Light Up The World As I Fell Asleep

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."

You Would Not Believe Your Eyes
If Ten Million Fireflies
Light Up The World As I Fell Asleep
I'd like to make myself belieeeeve
this song is nottttt excessively CORRRRNEY

"Never gonna give never gonna give you up. Never gonna give never gonna give you up."

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:44:16 PM by Krystal »