Author Topic: Roblox Community Made ads aren't usually on Roblox.  (Read 9730 times)

Well, I was browsing around Youtube, and found this ad:

At first I thought who in their right mind would make a terrible ad like this? Then later I remembered that Roblox allows you to make ads, so you can advertise your place/shirt/etc. But here's the catch: You can only do it on the Roblox site only. How in the hell did this happen?

FAKE EDIT:  "Ads by Google". That explains everything. But still, pretty weird though.

*sighs* well it's beeter then most

Is he holding a black-hole or something?

i think its a parachute

It's a parachute. I remember someone made a very glitchy parachute and that's how they look like pretty much.

Nono, I think hes jumping into the hole in the sky and hes just stuck in mid-air because of how glitchy Roblox is.

EDIT: The bullet is bigger than the gun.

EDIT2: wtf is that red stuff
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 10:33:35 PM by TacticGamer »

Nono, I think hes jumping into the hole in the sky and hes just stuck in mid-air because of how glitchy Roblox is.
i lol'd

You all simply cannot comprehend the genius in this ad.

EDIT: The bullet is bigger than the gun.

EDIT2: wtf is that red stuff
lolok
In Roblox most people make their bullets for the gun yellow/black and make it look very huge.
That red stuff is the health bar seen in-game. The creator of the ad forgot to put it in the other panels. Once it hits red it means death.

It's a parachute. I remember someone made a very glitchy parachute and that's how they look like pretty much.
Its a parachute. If you look at it carefully you see gray lines for strings.

I should make a high quality ad for Roblox in Paint.net, but add a hidden snake somewhere in it.

You all simply cannot comprehend the genius in this ad.
I see it now. It is a representation of their stuffty game play.

I should make a high quality ad for Roblox in Paint.net, but add a hidden snake somewhere in it.
Ingenious.

It's so stupid it might just work!