Author Topic: Wheres the cow?  (Read 3096 times)

The cow is skydiving with no parachute. (>'o')>


lol no
That cow...

IS BETWEEN MY BUNS, SANDWICHED UNDER BBQ SAUCE AND CHEESE



The cow is on the ground, upright, but you're camera angle is upside down and you're under the surface.



Guys  :cookieMonster:
I found it





OP needs to DL textures from my server.

fail on page 3 ill tell you guys

HI MY NAME IS TOM I TOOK YOUR COW BUT LEFT IT"S SHADOW SO YOU WOULDN'T MISS IT

fail on page 3 ill tell you guys
Not a fail. This is your build, in my server. I clicked the spawn and it turned invisible. You didn't download the skybox.

HI MY NAME IS TOM I TOOK YOUR COW BUT LEFT IT"S SHADOW SO YOU WOULDN'T MISS IT
I don't know why, but I just suddenly laughed out loud at that

xC you dont click the spawn.. >:O you failure!