Author Topic: Wheres the cow?  (Read 3095 times)


Just want to see if someone can figure it out
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 11:36:21 PM by Spartan923 »

under the loving ground


you're the cow and did /cloakme


That cows a spy!
fffffffff beat me to it


Also, I found that forgeter

PROOF.


MIND FLUX the cow is facing one way and the shadow is facing the other way

MIND FLUX the cow is facing one way and the shadow is facing the other way
The dumbass that modeled it flipped the collision mesh before exporting :o

you're the cow and did /cloakme
fffffffff beat me to it
Also, I found that forgeter
-snip-
PROOF.
Nice trys... but no


Nice trys... but no
OH forget YOU THAT'S CLEARLY THE GODDAMNED COW

NOW GIVE ME THAT loving REWARD

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS AMERICAN, NOW BITCH

fffffffff beat me to it


Also, I found that forgeter

PROOF.
Theres something diffrent about the Blockland cow thats diffrent....I just cant point it out.......