Author Topic: Snowboard  (Read 39098 times)

Awesome.
First I've mastered skiing, next to master snowboarding!

Why do we need a snowboard? Skis were fine.

And how do you see? Are you looking forward or do you have to use free look to see where you're going...right before you crash...And if you're looking at where you're going, it's the exact same thing as skis anyway! So what the hell was the point?! How do you turn, if at all? It just seems like an add-on that didn't need to be made.

Not everyone likes to Ski, plus this has been suggested alot.

Anyways, do you think you could make this an Item, like the Skis? That way you can get a running start so you can get moving easier?

I was wondering when somebody would find this out.
I figured it out within 5 minutes at slopes.

Anyways, do you think you could make this an Item, like the Skis? That way you can get a running start so you can get moving easier?
Yea, can you make it an item? that would be way easier to work with.

Actually, I am. I was working on it this morning.

god damn... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how do you see? Are you looking forward or do you have to use free look to see where you're going...right before you crash...And if you're looking at where you're going, it's the exact same thing as skis anyway! So what the hell was the point?! How do you turn, if at all? It just seems like an add-on that didn't need to be made.
How about trying it about before saying it is crap.

is it part of a vehicle spawn like the toboggan,or can you keep it in your inventory??

is it part of a vehicle spawn like the toboggan,or can you keep it in your inventory??

Actually, I am. I was working on it this morning.