Author Topic: Snowboard  (Read 39094 times)

@Poiuyt

I saw your post :P Can't wait.

@misternick4

Skiing is diffrent from Snowboarding, just becuase we want the Snowboard as an item doesn't mean we just need Skis and doesn't matter if we have a Snowboard.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:36:25 PM by cp1dell »

I want it to be an item, can't wait!

This needs some added tumble for once you make it an Item, very glitchy without it. I hope this can be fixed though :D

Not Downloading Cause its Mediafire. STOP POSTING ADDONS FROM THAT SITE!

Best site ever

On topic Cool will try it out later

Olol, I found a way to fly :D 

A little hard to stay upright

I give it a 6/10 because you hit a bump and you flip if you fix that then I'll give you a 8/10

I give it a 6/10 because you hit a bump and you flip if you fix that then I'll give you a 8/10

He probally will, it's tumble that needs to be added so you dont get stuck when you flip upside down.  It would make no sense for tumble to be added since it is currently a vehicle since once you fall off, it would just slide away and you would need to go back to the vehicle spawn. More sense though if it were an item since it is place back into your inventory and you could start back up again.

Are you, just wondering, going to add tumble and item? I'd really like it, it's not great without item/tumble support.

Are you, just wondering, going to add tumble and item? I'd really like it, it's not great without item/tumble support.
Of course I am.

Am I the only one who can take a jump, do a barrel roll, then fly?  O.o  GLITCH