Author Topic: Hi! i'm Gelatio!  (Read 15973 times)

if oyu are the one from the blockpeguin server then can you please unban cols

if oyu are the one from the blockpeguin server then can you please unban cols

Ummm....wrong thread?

Badspot

• Administrator
And this is what you did, lie word to word that it was at a public server so i got my key deactivated. You know it was on a private server and i do too stop with the
lies do you really think it will get you anywhere or do you just do it to create a bigger ego?

Edit: Yes, you did ask me to do it because i was telling my friend about so you said oh can i see it? Then i said at my server yes so you didnt care and took a pic of it and posted it.

Right, so you were telling your friend about this script that you had never ever used, right?  And the first and only time you ever ever used it was when TwenteFreak tricked you!  Bullstuff.  This is why you got banned.  

Right, so you were telling your friend about this script that you had never ever used, right?  And the first and only time you ever ever used it was when TwenteFreak tricked you!  Bullstuff.  This is why you got banned.  

No it was not the first time i used it, it was the first time
i showed someone. Well i don't care anyways really it was such a long time ago.... Whatever sorry i brought it up.

It's awesome when Badspot acts like every other user on these forums, you know, pissed off at someone. Haha :cookieMonster:

What's going on here? I didn't bother reading the thread, but generally "I'm new" threads don't go on this long, unless it's an alt, or a moron.

OK, I just read the thread. Silly alts need to not make these kinds of threads.

OK, I just read the thread. Silly alts need to not make these kinds of threads.
It's pretty suspicious when you introduce yourself in Drama...

I don't think it was originally in Drama, I believe I saw someone edit.