Poll

What happened to make Heedicalking whine so much?

Lost his blankie
38 (26.6%)
Wet the bed last night
38 (26.6%)
Finished off his last box of Twinkies
30 (21%)
His mom told him he had to clean up his space in the basement
17 (11.9%)
Failed to get his drivers licence for the 7th time
20 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: What is wrong with Heedicalking?  (Read 3509 times)

I think Comr4de has a little problem, or maybe fixation is a better word.  Try some Boudreaux's Butt Paste, it works great on babies.

I think Comr4de has a little problem, or maybe fixation is a better word.  Try some Boudreaux's Butt Paste, it works great on babies.
Forget it dude, you've been found-out.

I suggest climb up your ladder, put down the shovel, and walk away from your hole before you reach China.

Wow, pathetic. Truly loving pathetic.

Spartan, your an idiot, you know that? The evidence is all around you, just take a look at the list of your posts.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=17972;sa=showPosts;start=1 This topic is just one contributing factor to how stupid you are.

See that? I just post evidence on how much of an idiot you are, something you seem to be lacking in this topic. You can't just come here and say, "EVERYONE HATE THIS GUY!!". For what reason is the accusation? Let me guess, you have no reason. I am willing to bet anything you are just some butthurt little child who thinks he can bitch to us and make everything go away. You say heed whines alot? You are such a hypocrite.

All you have proven in this topic is that you are just a butthhurt, idiotic, and extremely hypocritical child. You need to just leave.

Best poll options for a drama thread, ever.

what is wrong with heedicalking? i don't know... i don't see anything wrong...

You're not a loving god.
If people don't like you, in this case the whole forum, they have problems.

Leave.

someone help me find my blankie

someone help me find my blankie
Is it in the washer after your bad dream last night? :cookieMonster:

Is it in the washer after your bad dream last night? :cookieMonster:
The washer is in the basement. :D

I'm sure Heed will ace that driver's test.  :cookieMonster:

But seriously, I agree with Dest.