Author Topic: Bird And Duck Faces!  (Read 11446 times)

-rage snip-

handicapped flamers? Please? Saying please while also calling us handicaps in the same sentance doesn't work that well ;D

On-Topic: I agree, these could be much better and are just simple edits. You don't have to release your other Decals but you could post them in Creativity, just as pictures though.

dumbass! wrong section and the decals suck dont upload bullstuff on here starfish!  -10000000000000000000  :cookie:
Dude, calm down...

Actually, the first 3 look pretty good.

I'm with Pi, I like 'em.

First of all you dont put up pictures then you leave to some one else 3. THERE forgetIN CRAP :cookieMonster: :cookie: HE GETS THE COOKIE FOR NOT BEING CRAP

not that bad, but could use some work, by the way I REALY needed these, so.... 5/10 joo need to work for der next numbers >:0

scene there are no pictures... here is what they look like.

Also, wrong section. Belongs is Faces, Decals, and Prints.
Holy **** Thats a peice of Donkey stuff out off a Horses craphole.

Shut your mother loving yaps, he's just trying new things, you handicapped flamers keep on flameing, we are only seeing what "Blockheads" Like, please dont flame, its trying new things and he just wants to get better, in my opion, its kinda good, but you bullstuff forget faces, leave.
Please, keep swearing. It makes you look so professional and it really gets your point across. There's no point lying to the kid telling him his work looks good when it doesn't.

look, do the world a favor STOP MAKING FACES

Stop.Making.These.stuffty.Fac es.

They are not THAT bad. But still, enough with the faces.