Author Topic: Avatar screen questions  (Read 702 times)

Ok so in blockland when you try to change your avatar what is the hats. Because how you can put the space helmate and stuff.What are those and is it posible for someone to make one. Similar to the space helmate someone could make like a sonic head that covered the hole face. The reason i say sonic head is so you could have the nose and spikes. Does anyone know what that thing is called. Thanks for readin'.

You mean like my avatar? A Fsjal?

Oh crap I'm stupid. In blockland, on the top far right of your player options menu you can change hats n jank.

What exactly is it you want to know?

I want to know what they are and if its posible to make some.

They're hats...?

You can make an add-on that allows you to wear one in-game but you can't make one that you can select on the avatar selection screen as far as I know.

Also please;

Quote from: Badspot
If you are asking a question, there should be a question mark at the end.

hmm ok well i wanted to know if there was one i could make for the avatar. This is so i can where a hat that no one else has. For example the sonic head i talked about. Thats what i wanted to know. Because when you have an add-on but the server you join doesnt you cant use that add-on. Thats why. I wanted to know if you can make the hats from the avatar selection. Maybe ill ask badspot

This is so i can where a hat that no one else has.

I don't think that would work.

Hm ill ask badspot later

Oh sorry i misread. Other people would download it if it was posible to make. So is it posible? Thats my main question.

Sonic head=No
It would be high poly and would lag Blockland
A player type is ok if it had air control and would go up to a speed thats not to fast.

I'm guessing you cant, because when you come to the server, all the others will have spawned, and they can't go back into the loading mission, so that would cause errors and everyone on that server would have their Blockland closed on them. SimpleWell HatMod is an add-on so they download it in the loading mission. Sorry, I can't explain very well. So all i'm saying is that the players that have spawned can't go to the loading progress and that would cause errors.

The hats on the avatar in the AvatarGui are actually parented to bones (nodes), so it would be impossible to do this without forcing people to download a new player model.