20 (25%)
No.
19 (23.8%)
Some.
29 (36.3%)
Most.
12 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Camooninja's UI gallery.  (Read 9843 times)

Most people don't seem to know how Blockland comes with all the UI icons that it needs.

Enough with the Godamn "Lag" Icons and Crosshairs.

EPIC i love them 8/10 8 cookies for you! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: bonus  :iceCream:

Dont release these. They take no skill and attract the people like the poster above. Please.

can someone plz help me? i need to know what folder do i put them in after when i download (noob comments will be ignored so forget off)

EPIC i love them 8/10 8 cookies for you! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: bonus  :iceCream:
What the loving hell is wrong with you?

nothing, nothing at all i no theres something wrong with you though you loving hate these cool add-ons so GTFO starfish

nothing, nothing at all i no theres something wrong with you though you loving hate these cool add-ons so GTFO starfish
the ui folder.

Most people don't seem to know how Blockland comes with all the UI icons that it needs.
I didnt really like the old ui.

Dont release these. They take no skill and attract the people like the poster above. Please.
So I could just put on a circle and release?

thx :D
Shorum i wasnt loving talking talking to you dumb one.

Shorum i wasnt loving talking talking to you dumb one.
Stop talking talking like that. Its getting getting annoying.

Heres a sniper crosshair.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:11:47 PM by Camooninja »

BTW, Camooninja, I don't use your crosshairs because one loving awesome one came my way in V9, but yours are as good.