Author Topic: I somehow got a free 1 year subscription to Weather Underground.  (Read 1164 times)

Thanks dad for giving me the code! :D.

Somehow he goes to this place called slickdeals and he savages free things and coupons.

So he tried to get the wunderground subscription, it failed for him and it worked for me.

Heres the article: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/29831/Free-1-Year-Membership-to-Weather-Underground

I am surpirsed it worked. It gave me this when I finished:
Quote
Thank you for Joining!
You have successfully activated your free 1 year No-Ads wunderground.com trial.
Enjoy!

If you find the service useful, please consider renewing next year!

Thanks and invite a friend!

Weather Underground Inc.

So have fun. I was bored when I made this topic so don't get mad at me for sharing "Weather stuff."

saw this on slickdeals.

not really sure what it does

saw this on slickdeals.

not really sure what it does

Basically removes ads from the site for 1 year. You would usually pay 10 bucks a year without this.

I have this Weather Underground gadget for Windows what shows temperature. Most of times it shows incorrect temperature.

I have this gadget for Windows what shows temperature. Most of times it shows incorrect temperature.

Bad weather provider. So for the Wii (when I had it).

Yep, Weather Underground is quite bad provider.

Yep, Weather Underground is quite bad provider.

:o You modified the post when I quoted it, lol.

I kinda like them, they are better than the TV most of the time.

But not good as this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6KNzoIvIE