Author Topic: Hacked  (Read 10391 times)

GRENBH CANI JOIN UR KOOL KLAN PLZ I WATN NOOBS LIEK PORTO TO NAWT KILLZ ME LOELELEOELE
PLZ I SUK AT DIS GAME ADN I NEED SUPORT FRUM BIG BOYZ LIEK U PLZ HELP ME PLZZZZ

GRENBH CANI JOIN UR KOOL KLAN PLZ I WATN NOOBS LIEK PORTO TO NAWT KILLZ ME LOELELEOELE
PLZ I SUK AT DIS GAME ADN I NEED SUPORT FRUM BIG BOYZ LIEK U PLZ HELP ME PLZZZZ
this is the quickest replied to topic in the AOT forum right now lol

However, Robby, iamellow etc will fight for one thing the game really needs: Democracy

I realized after the first public forum democracy on AoT was impossible.  However I never told you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.  Proclaiming yourself as the President I knew would only cause people to hate you more, however I didn't really have the balls to say anything or do anything.  I never thought it'd come to this, even though you technically lead yourself into this by wanting a "spycam", however I am also part to blame I have no doubt.  

It's unfortunate that this happened, however you shouldn't trust people over the internet for modifications to AoT.  I don't think its fair the way Green is being treated.  However I have little say in what goes on amongst the rabble of people who play this game.  Feel free to comment or make fun of me.

~Robby the platapus

~Robby the platapus
Hi.
Also: AOT does not require democracy.

Hold on a second, where the forget did my Jetz medal go?

EDIT: Sorry, its here, it's just become a cross-on-paper.

Hi.
Also: AOT does not require democracy.
ur funni.  AoT can't have democracy, I said that, not just 4 the lulz.

Why are you wasting your time on a dead game?

Because he is shamed from Blockland.

Because he is shamed from Blockland.
Oh. Well there is that

The game is still mildly amusing, and the community created by those who play the game is amusing to say the least.

However, Robby, iamellow etc will fight for one thing the game really needs: Democracy
NO.
You fail.

I realized what GreenBH is trying to do.
By making AoT a democracy, its like hes dressing up a dead guy for a tea party the dead guy wasnt invited to.

I realized what GreenBH is trying to do.
By making AoT a democracy, its like hes dressing up a dead guy for a tea party the dead guy wasnt invited to.
Are you implying that green is undead and wants to have a tea party with us? :gasp:

How am I the villain? I play this game for fun! You are the villains, you hacked me, you made AoT anarchy.
You are a villain for trying to bring peace to AoT, only an insane murderous berserker would do that!

oh, internet man! I hate you so!