Poll

What should my next map be?

Game-based
Ski Resort - Created
Bathroom - Created
Mini City!
The map/interior to a gigantic project

Author Topic: The Jumps  (Read 24712 times)

what in the blockland world is a skybox?

I lol'd

Lemme break it down for you.

A sky is a big blue thing above the earth! WOW!
A box is a six sided hollow cube! WOAH!!!

A SKYBOX, is a SKY in the shape of a BOX! WHOA!!! COOOL!!!!!

Seriously, go back to kindergarden and learn your basics.

what in the blockland world is a skybox?

Get off the forums. And that . post was unnecessary

I know im late with this Wesley( because i wasn't really on the fourms in the past 7 months )It's nice to see you make maps now.

I know im late with this Wesley( because i wasn't really on the fourms in the past 7 months )It's nice to see you make maps now.

lol... I'll be coming out with a new map pack in about 2 weeks. (Yay I finally learned how to use my own textures!!!)

Now that's just awsome

The Jumps is an awesome map, me and 9800alex (my friend) made an awesome cliff-hanging club! V2 looks better!! COOKIES FOR YOU!!! COOOOOKIEEEES!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: And milk! :D :milk: (that may not have worked)

The Jumps is an awesome map, me and 9800alex (my friend) made an awesome cliff-hanging club! V2 looks better!! COOKIES FOR YOU!!! COOOOOKIEEEES!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: And milk! :D :milk: (that may not have worked)
crawl back into your hole, this forum aint for 5 year olds.

Veeeeery nice! Downloading!

can you make a bathroom map PLEASE????????????????????????

Ahhhh i cant get it to work... i followed the instructions but it wont show as a map :O Help!!

P.S.: I haz a windows vista

Ahhhh i cant get it to work... i followed the instructions but it wont show as a map :O Help!!

P.S.: I haz a windows vista

Get it off RTB via Blockland shortcut?

you should make a land bridge some where so vehicles can (if you dont want to go through water) cross

you should make a land bridge some where so vehicles can (if you dont want to go through water) cross

That my friend, is a brilliant idea for v3 (v2 on RTB).

Thanks for that, I think I may just do that... eventually. Depends on how many people want an update.