Author Topic: Version 14  (Read 34939 times)

Wait, so v15 is coming soon?

With bugfixes?

I am no longer disgruntled.  :D

And hopefully add some more brick types. Like maybe Kaje's grillbricks and some of the JVS ones.

we are getting high in version numbers

grillbricks
Those are Tom/Polymer's
JVS
JVS should never be default. It goes against the style of Blockland. If anyone wants to have a full scale argument about it, PM me, don't start it here.

Don't put words into my mouth.  I couldn't duplicate the problem before.  The problem is apparently intermittent.  Fixed in v15.

Sorry.

But thanks for fixing it for V15.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:00:44 PM by Regulith »

JVS should never be default. It goes against the style of Blockland. If anyone wants to have a full scale argument about it, PM me, don't start it here.
This is actually one of the few times I'm tempted to say "this".

How come when I try to join my friend's server, it just keeps saying "Sending Punch Packet...". Even though other people have joined his server.

The vehicles should have some studs because it would match Blockland's style.

The vehicles should have some studs because it would match Blockland's style.
Not everything needs to have studs all over it

I can't seem to host two servers at once, even with port forwarding.  Any reason for this?

Badspot

• Administrator
I can't seem to host two servers at once, even with port forwarding.  Any reason for this?

You must set them to use different ports. 

You must set them to use different ports. 
That doesn't throw any kind of port-bind error?

Why would you want to do that?

I can't seem to be able to host at all, UPnP or manual port-forwarding. UPnP is enabled and I was able to host (somewhat) before v14.