Author Topic: No one comes to my server because everyones busy hosting a server because of V14  (Read 2265 times)

Well I would'nt call it bad its just a freebuild I mean serisouly how bad can a freebuild be?

Freebuilds dont get alot of traffic.

Host a DM if you want to see more people, but it better be good because people will leave very fast if you make a Grass landscape, with two boxes on each end.

Freebuilds dont get alot of traffic.

Host a DM if you want to see more people, but it better be good because people will leave very fast if you make a Grass landscape, with two boxes on each end.
[/quote

I always do DM alot

Have you cheked the server list, when i did last time there were like 15018 freebuilds, no wonder no body is going to yours, someone cooler has that covered.

Have you cheked the server list, when i did last time there were like 15018 freebuilds, no wonder no body is going to yours, someone cooler has that covered.
Way to post false information.

Lol'd.

I hosted a TDM for 2 hours and I had a total of four people join my server.

What the he'll, do you want a medal or something?

Lol, ment to say 15-18 servers, lol hate typos.

Oh and cooler-as in more liked, or known.

Do something different. Defend your base from parachuters.
Fight zombies in hell based theme.
Tightrope capture the flag(not recomended)
a Strategic portal gun only death match

I find that if you want to have people join your server, don't set the player max to 32 if theres only four people there. If someone sees that, they'll think "Oh, that server sounds interesting... too bad there's not much traffic there now." Simply because of the player max : actual amount of players currently ratio.

This is especially true about DMs. Nobody wants to join a server which is (or looks like it is) designed around 32 player gameplay when there's only a few people there.

People also judge a server's quality based on ping, and amount of bricks.

If you have only a few hundred bricks and your server's entitled "Epic Dogfight," people will assume that the server is either incomplete, or it is just plain lame.

People join my server all the time :3