Author Topic: Return to Blockland website broken?  (Read 2398 times)

Google Chrome is the best.  Safari is second.  Firefox is third.  Ei is by far the worst.

I am going to sig this :D.

I use Google chrome.  :cookieMonster:

internet explorer works fine for me...

: (
You are using internet explorer, the yahoo, google, AND ask toobar (all of which should burn in hell), what could possibly go wrong!

internet explorer works fine for me...
That's like saying falling down stairs works fine for you because you never tried walking down them.  Once you see what you've been missing you'll never want to return.

No no no. Internet Explorer is NOT the problem.
Stop being halfbrained fancigarettes.
It's not the browser you use, it's the one that's using it.

Huge problem is determined by looking below the title bar.
I see 3 toolbars that you definently do not need, and there's probably more hidden away. Uninstall those piles of stuff, uninstall whatever mywebsearch bullstuff you have on there, and never touch Internet Explorer ever again and hope to god you don't find a way to break Firefox.

Flock all the way!
Made by Mozilla*
*Made Firefox

Social web browser?

I don't even visit social websites aside from these forums.

Makes no difference what you use it for... It has an easy interface and if you ever want to use Facebook etc. or make a blog i.e: Blogspot then this has a button to direct you straight to your page.

It has an easy interface
If you think IE and Firefox don't have easy interfaces... then I don't know what to say...

If you think IE and Firefox don't have easy interfaces... then I don't know what to say...
And Chrome.-ish.
Social web browser?

I don't even visit social websites aside from these forums.
Same.
Makes no difference what you use it for... It has an easy interface and if you ever want to use Facebook etc. or make a blog i.e: Blogspot then this has a button to direct you straight to your page.
I tried it. I hated it.

I am a Mac user.
Mac FTW!

I am a Mac user.
That's fine.

Mac FTW!
That isn't.

And ontop of that, how is that even relevant to my post?

Why do Mac users feel the need to announce their choice of OS?

Why do Mac users feel the need to announce their choice of OS?
Not all Mac users. You just think all of them because you only notice the ones that annouce it.
Same situation for furries, gays, and several other life choices.