Author Topic: Tf2: Heavy's handicapped Day  (Read 2732 times)

This is a short video I made today for absolutely no reason.

It is mainly about the Heavy, with a few other random characters who appear too. If you want me to make another one (which is highly unlikely), just tell me and I could get to it.

Also, bare in mind that this was made pretty randomly, so don't complain of how things don't fit in very well please.

Anyway, enough talking. Here is the link.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:14:16 PM by Big Brother »

That was... different.



I was thinking about that anyway. If an admin wants to move it, they can go ahead :)

Heavy looks sophisticated. :D
I'll check the video out later when I'm on a computer that can properly handle youtube.



Keep trying. Practice more

I know it was pretty sucky. The positioning was pretty hard to do :/

The picture you posted looks cool, though.
Thief.



well its only a picture  :cookieMonster: