Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 722890 times)

I just realized the Scatturgun looks aalmost exactly like an M3 Shorty :0
Edior: p124 get!

STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT
take notes kids, this is important

for you budding developers who seem to just be unable to catch a break and find a modeler to create your dream assault rifle, or just don't know anybody competent (or willing) enough to make the model, feel free to use the Tier+Tactical models and skins for your purposes! no asking for permission required, as long as it's released either here (on the blockland forums) or on RTB, you aren't using any unreleased models (as in, taking them from my server), and i am given credit (in big, legible text: like this)

however failure to meet these guidelines, or CLAIMING THE MODELS, will result in me hounding you like a motherforgeter- you have been warned.

Made a Vector from the Naval SMG :3

If you guys think that your so good and making add-ons than I dare you to make army of two waepons :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

If you guys think that your so good and making add-ons than I dare you to make army of two waepons :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Troll.

I think I'm handicapped because I've yet to find the Scoped Magnum.

omg :cookieMonster:

To whom it may concern,

The Blockheads are in need of an explosive launching weapon to help defend themselves on the battle front. We figured contacting Bushi Co. would help. So if you or any or your Bushimen have the time to aid us in this fight we would extremely appreciate the support.

~Major Blockhead

We've uncovered a message Bushido.

I clearly missed something, what was updated?

I clearly missed something, what was updated?

STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT
take notes kids, this is important

for you budding developers who seem to just be unable to catch a break and find a modeler to create your dream assault rifle, or just don't know anybody competent (or willing) enough to make the model, feel free to use the Tier+Tactical models and skins for your purposes! no asking for permission required, as long as it's released either here (on the blockland forums) or on RTB, you aren't using any unreleased models (as in, taking them from my server), and i am given credit (in big, legible text: like this)

however failure to meet these guidelines, or CLAIMING THE MODELS, will result in me hounding you like a motherforgeter- you have been warned.

I think I'm handicapped because I've yet to find the Scoped Magnum.
. I found it but my Notepad won'T change the langeuge from Greek to eglish :/