Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 731059 times)

I just found some files for a weapon named "Emergency axe... I can't find any way to add it in, like you could with the scoped magnum.
Edit: Odd, I can only find a CI and an Icon.

oh, that's not an easteregg, that's just job security

that was cut (because racer's already essentially made one) and replaced with the Ice Axe: the polar opposite

that was cut (because racer's already essentially made one) and replaced with the Ice Axe: the polar opposite
I C wut U did thar.

Update is this right?

STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT
take notes kids, this is important

for you budding developers who seem to just be unable to catch a break and find a modeler to create your dream assault rifle, or just don't know anybody competent (or willing) enough to make the model, feel free to use the Tier+Tactical models and skins for your purposes! no asking for permission required, as long as it's released either here (on the blockland forums) or on RTB, you aren't using any unreleased models (as in, taking them from my server), and i am given credit (in big, legible text: like this)

however failure to meet these guidelines, or CLAIMING THE MODELS, will result in me hounding you like a motherforgeter- you have been warned.

Sorry about the Wrong Post/comments but i'm New on This   :cookieMonster:

Okay. I was just wondering.

the new rifle looks like an AEK 971

So the rifle is the update? is it a skin, or a new gun, where do i get it?

So the rifle is the update? is it a skin, or a new gun, where do i get it?
Yeah, I am wondering now...

it's a reskin for the battle rifle

the update is the the quote in the OP

What annoys me is the fact that whenever someone sees something that is in mw2, they have say "Omg! Thats from Call of Duty Modern Warfare2!1!!one!1"

Its probally because they are misinformed and think that Call of duty invented the guns.

well I know it is a real gun, but the coloration is what told me "Call of Duty!"

so is it the rifle skins link thats been updated? or what links have all been updated is a better question

123 pages for an add-on??? I think you broke a record 0_o