Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 730628 times)

The new skins pack actually contain new sniper rifles.
MODERN RIFLE.
PLEEEEEASE TELL ME THERE IS A MODERN RIFLE.
;-;

Bushi, what ever happened to the tier carbine and LAR? Still planning on realese or staying private?

The Military Sniper shows the impact before it shows the bullet hitting the ground/wall/whatever. Like it shows the impact when the bullet start to go out of the barrel.

Stop stuffting all over this topic and gtfo.
Rykutas guns are high-poly lag machines that use stolen script from THIS PACK.
Also, Blockland isn't going for 100% REALISM. Gcats old guns were ok, but stop posting here if you simply don't like the pack. You loving cigarette.

you've put me thro so many loops and ive had to repeat some things to the point where i forgot what i originally said. Im Done.
If im a cigarette, your a queer.
Besides they dont lag, you computer just isnt capable of handeling the awesomeness of those guns. case closed.

If your done, then leave.

Rykutas guns have absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Do not post about them here. Post about them in the topic made for them.

tomcat^, you don't have to like this weapon package, It's your opinion, the problem is you're trying to make people like Rykuta's thing, which is impossible because the copied the entire T+T Scripts.

Don't blame Bushido, because of your stupidity, just stop doing it.

Beauty..At its best. the military snipers barrel should be longer though and the body shots should kill... I love the shotguns though...

If im a cigarette, your a queer.
Besides they dont lag, you computer just isnt capable of handeling the awesomeness of those guns. case closed.
You're not very intelligent, are'nt you.

Long time, no updates?
Aah well. Who am I to ask you for updates if the pack is done?

^tomcat:
Balanced does not mean Realism. Realism would mean:
Bushi blasts ^tomcat with the Pump Shotgun.
^tomcat's guts fall out.
^tomcat dies in agony with a horrible realistic scream.

Balanced means that no one weapon in a tier is more powerful than the other. Rykuta's has nothing like that. The Military Rifle is more powerful and has 2x the bullets of the Hunting Rifle. Also, I'd like to point out that Rykuta's pack doesn't have any raycasting weapons. Bushi's does. So your angry rant about subsonic shotgun pellets was actually insulting Rykuta more than Bushi, and if all weapons were hitscan, snipers could and would be used for everything. The .880 rifle has been used as a CQC weapon before, and it works.

In addition:
Imagine what his pack would be like without the cool models and the shotgun blasts. Just goes to show that Rykuta is only popular among noobs because he relies on other people. That's what makes him such an idiot. He can't do a bit of decent scripting by himself.
Take a looksee.
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8315/stoleno.png

Balanced means that no one weapon in a tier is more powerful than the other.

Heh your right, a m9 is the exact same thing as a Desert Eagle. besides i am trying to leave, as 50 cent once said. "I tried to leave, but they pulled me back in >:U"