Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 730577 times)

Huh? You're saying that the M. Sniper does more damage at long range, because you can miss at close range? I'm confused.

Did you mean that, since the Military sniper fires really fast and does raycasts, it's much more effective at close range than the sport rifle, and needs to do less damage so it's not overpowered?

Edit: the tier 2 link on the OP goes to tier 1. :S

i have no idea what you're talking about

the military sniper does less damage at close range because it fires slowly and there's the possibility of you missing. should you get a headshot at close range it's still probably a kill, but odds are you aren't going to get one

with the sport rifle it's much easier to continuously get headshots on any given target at close range due to the fact it's automatic and has a large ammo capacity but it lacks potential at long range, because it doesn't raycast

i have no idea what you're talking about

the military sniper does less damage at close range because it fires slowly and there's the possibility of you missing. should you get a headshot at close range it's still probably a kill, but odds are you aren't going to get one

with the sport rifle it's much easier to continuously get headshots on any given target at close range due to the fact it's automatic and has a large ammo capacity but it lacks potential at long range, because it doesn't raycast

So, your aim is to make it so the Military Sniper is best for Long range, but the Sport Rifle is best at close to medium range?

and of course for people hiding behind walls

but then again the military sniper is a tier 2 weapon, so it's a better weapon in general but the sport rifle has it's uses

The skin pack ain't working for this guy. :/

do you have everything enabled

do you have the most recent versions

are you using the ones on RTB

do you have everything enabled/Yes.

do you have the most recent versions/Yes

are you using the ones on RTB/Yes

Look at this for more infomation:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=118840.0

You said you are working on power-ups. How about power-ups that do things like increasing stompping power of your weapons, recieving less damage from enemy weapons, extending magizines, and increasing your agility (jumping and running).

I am also working on a design for a H.U.D. that would display health, ammo, score, and other information. It would be displayed on a new player-type the "Teir Player" and come with a Game-Mode, "Team Tactical Death Match" (TTDM). I will post a picture of the new H.U.D. on late Sunday or sometime Monday.

EDIT: What will the power-ups look like?

increasing stompping power of your weapons
That could not be an accident, considering m isn't near p or i. What is stomping power.

That could not be an accident, considering m isn't near p or i. What is stomping power.
Could be stopping power, as in keeping them from moving. I dunno.

As in bullet damage.

Btw, What information do you want on the HUD?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 09:52:07 AM by Tech-Troop »

You said you are working on power-ups. How about power-ups that do things like increasing stompping power of your weapons, recieving less damage from enemy weapons, extending magizines, and increasing your agility (jumping and running).

I am also working on a design for a H.U.D. that would display health, ammo, score, and other information. It would be displayed on a new player-type the "Teir Player" and come with a Game-Mode, "Team Tactical Death Match" (TTDM). I will post a picture of the new H.U.D. on late Sunday or sometime Monday.

EDIT: What will the power-ups look like?
You could make it fit into the TDM game-mode choice thing, like Iban did with Zapt.

Could be stopping power, as in keeping them from moving. I dunno.
Stopping power is wether or not what you shoot will fall down.

Ex. An M4 shoots a 5.56 round, which will hurt like a bitch if you are shot by one but it won't knock you on your ass. A colt python magnum will, therefore the magnum has stopping power and the M4 doesn't.

thus proving with science that revolvers are just better

<3 magnum

thus proving with science that revolvers are just better

<3 magnum
This.