Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 733527 times)

It's like buying fancy underwear for a virgin.

:cookieMonster:

thats like fixing a script in an addon that no one notices

Bug
When you hold a weapon , and you load items with the loaditem event , ammo is carried over to the new eapon in the slot. I have people with rocket launchers with 23 missiles in 1 barrel.

Hmmm...after testing the addons I found that some guns will not even fire and none of the melee shows up even though I checked them in addons.

When will melee 2 come out?

Bug
When you hold a weapon , and you load items with the loaditem event , ammo is carried over to the new eapon in the slot. I have people with rocket launchers with 23 missiles in 1 barrel.
Lol, I remembered how you said "Love this glitch"
And then fired up some five rockets into the air

Hmmm...after testing the addons I found that some guns will not even fire and none of the melee shows up even though I checked them in addons.
REDOWNLOAD. EVERYTHING.
Make sure Gun is enabled, and you have TF2Melee and Critical Hit Emote.
If all else fails, check that all on a fresh install.

Lol, I remembered how you said "Love this glitch"
And then fired up some five rockets into the air
And then 500 others came , I tried to fix it by clearing items first then 1 second later load , but no. Automatic 19 missile barrel rockets.

Duel LMGs :cookieMonster:

Do I win the rediculousness contest yet?
what's a duel LMG

what's a duel LMG
It's an LMG specially designed for a duel.  Lightweight, compact, but easy to draw and shoot from a holster.

It's an LMG specially designed for a duel.  Lightweight, compact, but easy to draw and shoot from a holster.
Actually what I meant was two LMGs held akimbo, and I was trying to add on to the other crazier 'duel x' suggestions (duel snipers? seriously? :/) but it seems I made a few brains melt.

Actually what I meant was two LMGs held akimbo, and I was trying to add on to the other crazier 'duel x' suggestions (duel snipers? seriously? :/) but it seems I made a few brains melt.
Dual LMG's are possible.
But the accuracy would go to hell.
And you wouldn't be able to move.

Dual LMG's are possible.
But the accuracy would go to hell.
And you wouldn't be able to move.
Might as well be a movable turret that you can only shoot when mounted on the ground somewhere.
NEW WEAPON IDEA GET!

Might as well be a movable turret that you can only shoot when mounted on the ground somewhere.
NEW WEAPON IDEA GET!

already been done.
strato's .30 cal