Author Topic: Oasis...?  (Read 4984 times)

I'll try to recall my original post the best I can:
Congratulations, you just proved you're smarter than everyone else with a single post in a forum about a game in which you build with legos. You must be proud of yourself.

I'll try to recall my original post the best I can:
Where was that aimed?

I did not see his topic and/or I did not care enough to pay attention. Either way I can not really take a side without knowing the full argument.

Jeez, did someone have a bad day?

I feel interested on how your irony works with me, but if you would look through drama for me, find a thread that has a real point.

Not many, eh? Plus your statement on how I can not post is false, or how would my reply be possible on a forum? In regard to me getting out, I am afraid I cannot because I am not in anything. I think I covered just about all of it, and if I possibly offended anyone else, step forward and speak your mind.
Ah, yet another arrogant nimrod who is too slow to get the point.

Your thread was stuff, I hate it. I hate it because it stated things that were so obvious that you were making a fool out of yourself. I cannot stress how idiotic and pompous you are in all of your posts. I also must point out that drama is not for fail 'articles' on subjects that literally everyone is aware of. I guess you really are too slow to get it. I was right all along.

You are not enlightening anyone with your points. You are not being intelligent. And you most definitely are delving yourself into being a generic internet friend.

I did not see his topic and/or I did not care enough to pay attention. Either way I can not really take a side without knowing the full argument.
Oasis made a post about how everyone is an idiot.  People who change their username allot are idiots, people who believe in religion are idiots.  Basically the internet is a breeding ground for idiocy.  He also said that he was basically above all this idiocy, which he basically disproved with that very post.

Heh, I like the word basically too much...

I forgot to mention that if Oasis wants to note anything on my post to disagree, he is very welcome to.

You shouldn't be offended, there are thousands just like you
Atheists? People who can't stand things like your post?

I continue to agree with Radial543.

Agreed. Get off your god damn high horse and stop posting such pointless and nasty topics. I'm glad that topic was deleted. You are amazingly similar to ::Taboo:: I must say. Or are you going to judge him based on the fact that his name has colons in it?
Shut up, .:Taboo:. is the greatest person on this forum.

Shut up, .:Taboo:. is the greatest person on this forum.

Remember his huge rant that "Mankind was the worst thing that has ever happened to the world"? Then there is Oasis' thread... And then there is some of his nice comments:
A general rule is to not post first add-ons.
Applies here since this is pretty much useless.
That was his comment on my very first add-on...
Quote from: .::Taboo::.
Kind of.

Do you remember the face of the man who raped you?

@laremere, I did not state people that were religous are stupid, I stated that people who devoted their life to a god are stupid. And I was not trying to raise myself, that topic was me venting out anger.
@Destoyer Don't join this hell hole of a topic, I am almost regretting stating my opinion on an American based forum.
@Narkro You do realize I am an "athiest"?
@Radial No need to start the lobbing of false accusations.

I suppose the whole what's not Drama sticky wasn't enough.

@laremere, I did not state people that were religous are stupid, I stated that people who devoted their life to a god are stupid. And I was not trying to raise myself, that topic was me venting out anger.
@Destoyer Don't join this hell hole of a topic, I am almost regretting stating my opinion on an American based forum.
@Radial No need to start the lobbing of false accusations.
Damn bitch, damn. I already cut off your head, and yet you are still running around! Lame.

My first point will be that I have said nothing false. It is of the nature of an internet forum to post your opinion, and Im am doing exactly that: posting what I truly think of you.
As I said before, your obviously trying to sound intelligent by flaunting you bullstuff ideas around in everyone's faces. What are you even trying to achieve? Converting others to your opinion? Your acting like you five, which I wouldn't doubt is your real age.

I should say that the more you post, the more you are truly proving that your a cretin. Can't you get the message that no one likes you?

Hey guess what? I, the anti-religious guy that you've been talking to, can read other topics besides yours. Now get off your egocentric ass and repent your sins. :D