Author Topic: Oasis...?  (Read 5008 times)

I suppose the whole what's not Drama sticky wasn't enough.

Obviously he never read that.

The American based forum part left me confused.

Hey guess what? I, the anti-religious guy that you've been talking to, can read other topics besides yours. Now get off your egocentric ass and repent your sins. :D

You?

@laremere, I did not state people that were religous are stupid, I stated that people who devoted their life to a god are stupid. And I was not trying to raise myself, that topic was me venting out anger.
They're the same thing.  If you wish to insist they are different, it doesn't change anything because it still has the same net result.

They're the same thing.  If you wish to insist they are different, it doesn't change anything because it still has the same net result.
Its true, even British people won't be able to tolerate your stupidity.

Damn bitch, damn. I already cut off your head, and yet you are still running around! Lame.

My first point will be that I have said nothing false. It is of the nature of an internet forum to post your opinion, and Im am doing exactly that: posting what I truly think of you.As I said before, your obviously trying to sound intelligent by flaunting you bullstuff ideas around in everyone's faces. What are you even trying to achieve? Converting others to your opinion? Your acting like you five, which I wouldn't doubt is your real age.

I should say that the more you post, the more you are truly proving that your a cretin. Can't you get the message that no one likes you?
I state my opinion and you insult me with yours and begin telling me my age? K, I'll get back to you when you release some more of your anger.

Seriously, where does the fact that many of us are American come into play? General snobbishness?

As the three of you continually insult me, I'll go do something worth while. Continue your speeches though, they are getting better.

I'm not trying to insult you. I'm asking a question!

Quote from: Badspot
General purpose bitching is not drama.

that topic was me venting out anger.

The fact stands.

I state my opinion and you insult me with yours and begin telling me my age? K, I'll get back to you when you release some more of your anger.
Its true, even British people won't be able to tolerate your stupidity.
I say it now, and I will say it again. Now please get out, your just becoming a prick.

As the three of you continually insult me, I'll go do something worth while. Continue your speeches though, they are getting better.
Hah, now your entering hypocritical land, go straight to jail and don't collect any of your Euros.

It is now you who is the snobbish, rude, arrogant, and overall egotistical one. How can you say things, then go and do the things that you chastised just before a minute later?

Please answer me!

Keep going in this direction, and you'll be too cool for the internet

Your not part of the three. I meant the forum is American based, Badspot lives in the U.S., the server is in the U.S., I believe...

Well, yes, but I don't understand why it matters.