Author Topic: Clarification on the Forum Rules  (Read 708 times)

I have posted several topics regarding my anti-religion status in the Drama section and Off-Topic, but they have all been deleted the same day. I just looked through most of the forum rules and found nothing of discussing religious beliefs. Are these topics against the rules, or were they in a wrong section?

Religious-based topics/posts always spawn mass wars that get nothing accomplished and leave everyone feeling pissed off and irritable.

There's just really no point to them.

Religious-based topics/posts always spawn mass wars that get nothing accomplished and leave everyone feeling pissed off and irritable.

There's just really no point to them.
Hey Regulith. Thanks for that "clarification" but I am trying to ask a moderator why the topic is deleted when the rules don't state anything against it.

Badspot deleted it (Radial has a habit of watching people with the user activity page, in which he saw Badspot viewing it before the unkown action, after which the topic disappeared.)  While there are no rules against it specifically (a rule stating don't talk about religion would be especially bad press), if Badspot doesn't want a topic in his forums, he has every right to delete it.  Also, I think it had more to do with the fact you were saying you are better than everyone else than it is about religion.

Hey Regulith. Thanks for that "clarification" but I am trying to ask a moderator why the topic is deleted when the rules don't state anything against it.

Alright, but you never said you were asking a Moderator. When you post a topic it is automatically assumed you are looking for replies from forum members on the subject.

My my, you're quite high and mighty today.

I can't state it any more, but its because your topics are too stupid just like you.

My my, you're quite high and mighty today.
I'll step down a notch.

@laremere I can see what you mean.
@Regulith That came out wrong, I meant to say something along the lines of how I was asking forum members, but was more in for an authority figure to clarify.

Badspot

• Administrator
General purpose bitching is not drama.

Because your anti-religion rants are obnoxious.

And therefore he has spoken the truth

That's all I was looking for. Thanks and sorry for any offenses to anyone, except Radial who really is a complete starfish. But hey, at least I've learned something.