Author Topic: [xCo] xCorp - DEAD.  (Read 8512 times)

I'll pm my app. In a little while.

I'm thinking of posting a video as an app. What recording software do you recommend?

Lol I just read Toxic's description. It sound like a biography...

I'm thinking of posting a video as an app. What recording software do you recommend?
Fraps.

Definitely Fraps. Even if you don't have the full version, really.

-presence-
Oh right. Sorry. Uh.. What are you applying with?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:17:17 AM by xC »

Unofficial Clan. I like that. That is what I am going to be in :3 I don't know If I want to join. I'll look over again.

Fffffffuuuu, jellehs logo D:

ok heres my reply to enter the group...
my coulors will be black and white unless those are already claimed then they will be black and purple so respond to me if this isn't the kind of responce you want and tell me what kind of a responce you want
until next time,
stopmotoin out

ok heres my reply to enter the group...
my coulors will be black and white unless those are already claimed then they will be black and purple so respond to me if this isn't the kind of responce you want and tell me what kind of a responce you want
until next time,
stopmotoin out
Wat

-demands-
You have to apply. You don't just say what colors you want and expect to be in it. Don't be another BassCrossMegaman1.

I though I was in it D:
add me :C

I though I was in it D:
add me :C
I ...don't recall. ._. In any case if you were in before, you need to notify me to be added to the list. PM me the information you want put up.

Clan uniforms are stupid.

Mandatory clan uniforms are stupid.
These are completely optional. You don't even have to bother with choosing a color if you don't want to.

Clan uniforms are stupid.
Changing your post after someone has quoted it is stupid...