Author Topic: it wont let me connect  (Read 2147 times)

idk if its just mine today or aot server is messed up or somethign but its not letting me connect no matter how many time si click connect im sure this is just temporary but ide like to no if this is happening to anyone else?[

oh dude think god hali im so relieved

so will the server come back up cause  this has never happend to me before so i dont know

and its not just me no one can connect right now?

I can connect. And theres something called edit. Use it.

OK well when servers go down in this game how long does it usually take them to come back do you know mercury

I can't connect either.

badspot was on last night with me and thc, he told us if hes going to update this, the first thing he is going to do is take out executing scripts, maybe thats what hes doing, but im not sure , lol

lol hi curse i dont go on the forums alot but cool if this game gets updates im ganno throw a jump of buildings partie where ya jump of buildings fun lol

badspot was on last night with me and thc, he told us if hes going to update this, the first thing he is going to do is take out executing scripts, maybe thats what hes doing, but im not sure , lol
He said the same thing to me nearly 2 years ago, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

He fixed the teleport script.