Poll

What should I do?

Go to a different school
14 (70%)
Stay at the current school and not do anything about the problem.
0 (0%)
Stay at the current school and solve it.
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: February 05, 2010, 05:42:13 PM

Author Topic: School Issue  (Read 4437 times)

A few days ago something happened that is causing my current school to take lots of safety measures, making me not wear long sleeves (no jackets or anything with long sleeves) and keeping me right next to the teachers.

But, my parents are asking me what I want to do to solve the problem. I can switch schools or I can stay. The problem is that I have a lot of friends at my current school and have a lot of enemies too, and I don't want to go to a new school to abandon them.

Although, it would kick ass to be an entirely new person (because nobody knows me outside of my current school) and to leave all of my troubles and embarrassing moments and stupidity in the past behind.

So, I'm asking you guys what you think I should do. I can't really expect serious answers out of you guys though, so why am I bothering.

what the forget did you do, hide a knife in your sleeve?

What happened?

I'd rather not bring up this. Mostly because it is banworthy, because of rule 5.

what the forget did you do, hide a knife in your sleeve?

And no. I wouldn't be posting then.

A few days ago something happened that is causing my current school to take lots of safety measures, making me not wear long sleeves (no jackets or anything with long sleeves) and keeping me right next to the teachers.

But, my parents are asking me what I want to do to solve the problem. I can switch schools or I can stay. The problem is that I have a lot of friends at my current school and have a lot of enemies too, and I don't want to go to a new school to abandon them.

Although, it would kick ass to be an entirely new person (because nobody knows me outside of my current school) and to leave all of my troubles and embarrassing moments and stupidity in the past behind.

So, I'm asking you guys what you think I should do. I can't really expect serious answers out of you guys though, so why am I bothering.
This suggests someone got stabbed.

Are they real enemies? People throw the word around because its cool, but are the bullies? Or what? Would it justify leaving?

I'd rather not bring up this. Mostly because it is banworthy, because of rule 5.
5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.  
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

What, you tried to commit Self Delete?

Then the person whos dad died should of been ban't.

post it

5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 
You can just tell us. I don't think relating events that pertain to stuff = pleas for sympathy. :/

This suggests someone got stabbed.

Are they real enemies? People throw the word around because its cool, but are the bullies? Or what? Would it justify leaving?

Its the fact that a lot of people hate me and think I'm a complete douchebag. Plus, I've got in lots of 'fights' and I am considered as a bully by a few people.

I think I'll hint at the issue a bit so you guys will stop asking. Hold a bit.

Its the fact that a lot of people hate me and think I'm a complete douchebag. Plus, I've got in lots of 'fights' and I am considered as a bully by a few people.

Someone might have.

Tom

Right now it seems like you did something really stupid and deserved to be punished, and your parents shouldn't be giving you a choice.

So it's a "hate" hate.
So change. It sounds best.

But feel free to tell us, you know.

You won't be pleaing for simpathy for telling us.

Maybe he was threatened by some gangs to be killed or tortured or some other thing.