INSULT EVERYONE

Author Topic: INSULT EVERYONE  (Read 2592 times)

try your hardest to insult as many people as possible; im shure you will enjoy this.

i'll start: forget EVERYONE! burn in hell.

the_stitch smells too nice.

Not this stuff again.
Ephi, do your job and lock this before the guy insists we play.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have love with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.
On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You roosterered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead roosterup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”.
Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S.:
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, tribal, loveist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb,
evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I'm not done

you are a loving no good rooster sucking mother forgeter and you will pay the price for what you've done you pig forgeter you mother forgeter you fist forgeter you bike seat sniffing grandmother dry humping carrot up the ass riding no good cum swallowing dirt bag mother forgeter i'm going to get you and when i do i'm going to fist forget you then i'm going to piss on you then i'm going to dump gasoline all over you then i'm going to light your loving ass up and watch you slowly burn you loving starfish you loving nobody you loving douchbag you loving rat you loving narc you loving roosterchugger you loving good for nothing mother forgeter did you think that i wouldn't care that you did what you did did you think that you were being some sort of hero for doing it do you feel like some sort of hero well hero you better find some superpowers because im going to come over to your place later and stick my size 12 in your loving rooster forgeted ass and beat your loving cum and stuff stained face to a pulp and leave you for the alligators to eat and whatever is left over im going to feed to the pigs they'll never find you again you ball sniffer you overgrown taint you syphillus infected cum bubble you bloody vaginal fart you are lower than the lowest form of cum drinking scumbag mother forgeter on this planet i wouldnt give a rats ass if your whole family goes up in smoke i wouldnt care if they were shot raped burned lynched pistol whipped drug behind some rednecks pickup truck and then they fed the little chunks that were left to the buzzards they wouldnt even eat you you forgetling waste of space watch your back you loving nobody you ruined it for me and i will not forget it die mother forgeter you gonna die mother forgeter you gonna wish you never forgeted with me you are gonna beg me for mercy as i twist your ugly face off your head and kick it up your fat ass your stinking stuff stained good for nothing sit around and play with yourself all day ass bitch im gonna get you dont think i dont know who you are either dont think you can sit behind the anonymous name you used on the blog because in the admin section it collects everyones ip address just because you are the biggest loving idiot ive ever met here is a quick definition IP Address (Internet Protocol Address) A unique number consisting of 4 parts separated by dots, eg 165.113.245.2 (look familiar?) Every machine that is on the Internet has a unique IP address - if a machine does not have an IP address, it is not really on the Internet that means that your computer tells the computer that my blog is sitting on exactly who you are you loving good for nothing cow ass licker oh just wait until i get my hands on you because i know exactly who the forget you are ohhhh just wait because you are going to beg me to stop raping you with the biggest blunt object i can find in your stuffhole little house after i kick in your door do you think this will be the first time that it has come to this do you think that im just some dumb redneck schmuck who would just let you get away with this because if you did you will be waking up later tonight from your quiet little slumber with a huge angry white motherforgeter looking down at you watching you breath your last loving no good ball sack smelling breath my advice would be to leave now and run far far away but thats not far enough you better just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because when i get you youre gonna beg me for a bullet your gonna beg me to put an end to your worthless existence... watch your back because even if you think that the distance between us will save you i have plent of cash to pay someone enough money to do exactly what i am imagining it will be a couple of crack heads and heroine addicts who will do anything for a few weeks of blow and smack do you know what those mother forgeters will do for me think about it because you better leave me an apology after this and find a way to resolve the violent feeling i am having right now as i sit here thinking about smashing your loving ugly face in with a hammer.

I'm not done

you are a loving no good rooster sucking mother forgeter and you will pay the price for what you've done you pig forgeter you mother forgeter you fist forgeter you bike seat sniffing grandmother dry humping carrot up the ass riding no good cum swallowing dirt bag mother forgeter i'm going to get you and when i do i'm going to fist forget you then i'm going to piss on you then i'm going to dump gasoline all over you then i'm going to light your loving ass up and watch you slowly burn you loving starfish you loving nobody you loving douchbag you loving rat you loving narc you loving roosterchugger you loving good for nothing mother forgeter did you think that i wouldn't care that you did what you did did you think that you were being some sort of hero for doing it do you feel like some sort of hero well hero you better find some superpowers because im going to come over to your place later and stick my size 12 in your loving rooster forgeted ass and beat your loving cum and stuff stained face to a pulp and leave you for the alligators to eat and whatever is left over im going to feed to the pigs they'll never find you again you ball sniffer you overgrown taint you syphillus infected cum bubble you bloody vaginal fart you are lower than the lowest form of cum drinking scumbag mother forgeter on this planet i wouldnt give a rats ass if your whole family goes up in smoke i wouldnt care if they were shot raped burned lynched pistol whipped drug behind some rednecks pickup truck and then they fed the little chunks that were left to the buzzards they wouldnt even eat you you forgetling waste of space watch your back you loving nobody you ruined it for me and i will not forget it die mother forgeter you gonna die mother forgeter you gonna wish you never forgeted with me you are gonna beg me for mercy as i twist your ugly face off your head and kick it up your fat ass your stinking stuff stained good for nothing sit around and play with yourself all day ass bitch im gonna get you dont think i dont know who you are either dont think you can sit behind the anonymous name you used on the blog because in the admin section it collects everyones ip address just because you are the biggest loving idiot ive ever met here is a quick definition IP Address (Internet Protocol Address) A unique number consisting of 4 parts separated by dots, eg 165.113.245.2 (look familiar?) Every machine that is on the Internet has a unique IP address - if a machine does not have an IP address, it is not really on the Internet that means that your computer tells the computer that my blog is sitting on exactly who you are you loving good for nothing cow ass licker oh just wait until i get my hands on you because i know exactly who the forget you are ohhhh just wait because you are going to beg me to stop raping you with the biggest blunt object i can find in your stuffhole little house after i kick in your door do you think this will be the first time that it has come to this do you think that im just some dumb redneck schmuck who would just let you get away with this because if you did you will be waking up later tonight from your quiet little slumber with a huge angry white motherforgeter looking down at you watching you breath your last loving no good ball sack smelling breath my advice would be to leave now and run far far away but thats not far enough you better just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because when i get you youre gonna beg me for a bullet your gonna beg me to put an end to your worthless existence... watch your back because even if you think that the distance between us will save you i have plent of cash to pay someone enough money to do exactly what i am imagining it will be a couple of crack heads and heroine addicts who will do anything for a few weeks of blow and smack do you know what those mother forgeters will do for me think about it because you better leave me an apology after this and find a way to resolve the violent feeling i am having right now as i sit here thinking about smashing your loving ugly face in with a hammer.

u r fat

Your mindless excretions aren't worth a protozoa's waste!
You're nothing but a mediocre clarinet player.