Admin Sound

Author Topic: Admin Sound  (Read 1594 times)

The Admin Sound:

You know, the sound it makes when you log on or get admin.
Fool people into thinking that the have become admin, or changed the server settings.

Its right Here!

Yay this outta pwn sum ppl

Wrong section.

And don't use megaupload, it's a peice of stuff.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:07:07 AM by Makingblah »

Wrong section.

And don't use megaupload, it's a peice of stuff.

Works better than "Mediafire" that everyone seems to love. Also... there's a "Sound" Section?

Good.
Belongs in addons. And use mediafire, it's better.

Works better than "Mediafire" that everyone seems to love. Also... there's a "Sound" Section?
Mediafire is way better.
No download wait.

I disagree. Too many Ads.

copy and paste the thing on reply page and you'll know what it is.        
          \|-----------------------------/                  
             (00 000 000 000 000)            
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:45:23 PM by obito10 »

file hosting websites i hate:
Megaupload
mediafire
they both are filefront's bitch.

Mediafire works, its better then site that require a subscription, using random stuff file hosting sites throws people even more off. If you have a problem with Mediafire its ether you're to handicapped to navigate the website or otherwise complain about the fast loading times. Complaining about advertisement is like complaining about a brick wall, there are brick walls everywhere.

Complaining about advertisement is like complaining about a brick wall, there are brick walls everywhere.

Thats going in my sig

brick walls are my friend :D

Ok, Enough. Take it if you want it, if not, Shut Up.