Author Topic: STS-130 Space Shuttle Mission  (Read 1686 times)

Space shuttle Endeavour is scheduled to launch in about 50 minutes. Current conditions are 'green' for launch, and they're optimistic it'll stay that way.

You can watch the launch at: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html?param=public
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 04:21:46 AM by Nitramtj »

50 minutes from now in EST...would be like 1 hour and 10 minutes into the movie I'm watching. Will remember.

The launch is scheduled at 4:14 AM EST, so it should happen in less then 50 minutes...

The launch is scheduled at 4:14 AM EST, so it should happen in less then 50 minutes...
Oh, 4:14 AM EST then.

I caught the scrubbed attempt yesterday morning but I'm watching this one at work right now!

Watching this one while doing Homework.

I love rockets and astronomy. :D

I caught the scrubbed attempt yesterday morning but I'm watching this one at work right now!

Lucky, I'm having a hard time staying up at 3 am.

Lucky, I'm having a hard time staying up at 3 am.
Easy staying up for me. Just need sugar :D

You better make posts to remind us of important bits like docking and putting the thing on the ISS or I'll totally forget.

Easy staying up for me, I just woke up 2 hours ago.

The launch is 1 minute away according to the stream, although I bet it's happening as I type this.



Reminds me of when I saw the shuttle launch from a hotel in St. Augustine Florida back in mid-March 2009. Was awesome.

The chick narrating sounds hot.